13 August 2006

i'm not really reading

that influenza book. i mean, i was, but now i'm reading fast food nation but i'm too lazy to put that little book cover image on my ameritech server and swap out the flu one.

i've also checked out The Smartest Guys in the Room. i knew a little about what was going on when it was all happening. greedy fuckers. they deserve all the ass raping in jail they can get.

anyway, i feel bad everytime i load my blog and i see that book, mocking me, calling me a liar. so i thought i'd let y'all know.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

Your honesty is a testament to the rest of us. I am glad I don't even know how to post what I'm reading. If I did, then everyone would know how much lame science fiction I tear ass through trying to avoid reading the Sound and the Fury.

8:30 AM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker