21 May 2006

Stolen from another blog lol......
I AM: rocking a pony tail because why bother doing anything with my hair the rain will ruin it anyway.

I SAID: these pretzels are making me thirsty

I WANT: to change the way social norms make women feel inferior. have you noticed that on every cover of "woman's day" magazine, they have a "lose weight now" headline, but inside they have fattening, fattening recipes? what's up with that?

I WISH: that i would find a job that would appreciate me for my strengths and pay me what i feel i'm worth

I HATE: insipid talk shows where people air their ridiculous personal dirty laundry for millions of people. oprah and dr. phil, you suck.

I MISS: my college days when i had my whole idealistic life ahead of me... and then chose to become an artist. what a waste.

I FEAR: never being able to rise to my full potential, either professionally or personally

I HEAR: scott laughing and quoting club dread.

I WONDER: how far ahead in the career game i would be had i played by the rules

I REGRET: not moving to california when i had the chance.

I AM NOT: going to take it

I DANCE: when i'm working the espresso bar at work. customers (and coworkers) think it's a hoot, but i just hate standing still.

I SING: in my car to my ipod. i secretly think i have a good voice, but i'm sure simon cowell would have very mean things to say to me.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: nice. and i sometimes get a thrill out of being a bitch. but usually when i think i'm right.

I MADE: quilts for my previously pregnant friends. i think i've made 4 or 5 so far.

I WRITE: because if i don't get it out somehow, my brain would explode. i've kept a journal since i was 13. not the same one, of course. i have several, one of which was breeched by a past boyfriend. ah, memories. i alternate between wanting to burn them and wanting to publish them. but so far they just sit in an old dusty milk crate.

I CONFUSE: cool water and curve all the time right after scott puts it on.

I NEED: more patience.

I SHOULD: keep in touch with more of my friends. in this electronic age, i find comfort in writing letters on paper and sending them through the mail. of course, i'd like to get some back, but that rarely happens.

I START: in second gear, if i can. complete stops are for pussies.

I FINISH: people's sentences. i hate that i do it, but it's a by-product of having a short attention span.

I BELIEVE: that organized religion is the opiate of the masses. if you follow like sheep, then you never have to think for yourself.

I KNOW: almost all of the actual titles to the simpsons episodes thru season 12

I CAN: clean and organize anything.

I CAN’T: play guitar and sing at the same time. it's very frustrating.

I SEE: people for who they really are very quickly. i really hate human nature.

I BLOG: because i'm self-righteous and egotistical.

I READ: mind-masturbation books mostly, with a true piece of literature thown in to make me feel smart.

I AM AROUSED BY: random little things

IT PISSES ME OFF: when people think that they deserve everything they want without having to work for it.

I FIND: random things that i didn't know i had when unpacking old boxes

I LIKE: crawling into bed after a long day.

I LOVE: not having to get up for work the next morning.

I TAG: blackest of hearts, mitre, chuckieeverdapper and anyone else who is bored on a cold may evening. thanks goes to Sammi2U for giving me something to do!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

Tagged again? Dammit. Alright, give me a few hours to put my pants on and start writing.

8:31 AM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger geekgrrl said...

i learn new stuff about my sister, and all that sticks in my head is 'these pretzels are making me thirsty.' damn social memes.

10:01 PM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker