18 April 2008

tagged (from april)

this is from april. i started to fill it out, but got sidetracked and never went back to it. until now. sometimes i like to finish what i start

woo-hoo! someone still reads my blog!

First, the rules:

1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.

2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know!


What I was doing 10 years ago?:

1. living ann arbor, trying to graduate from college (one more year to go at that point)

2. not dating any one guy for the first time in my life

3. going to the club in Royal Oak a few times a week

4. running with Tracy at the Arb. ah, the Arb.

5. working full time with Jeff, The Best Boss in the World



Five things on my to-do list today:

1. ship off those two remaining Simpsons figures that i sold on ebay

2. open our condo association's business banking account

3. sit on the couch and hope this horrible headache goes away

4. pray i get my period (it's 1.5 days late, and it's NEVER late. ever.)

5. figure out my finances and pay off a credit card or two


Five Snacks I enjoy:

1. cucumbers with hummus

2. any fruit except melon. all melon is the fruit of the devil.

3. yogurt with fruit in it

4. popcorn

5. ICE CREAM!


Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. pay off all of my (and my hubby, mom, sister, close friends) debt

2. buy up a block of land in a really expensive area in chicago and build 1.5 story bungalows, like from the 20s, and sell them for really cheap to families who can't afford a house in a nice area.

3. buy my mom a 1969 mustang.

4. build a house in europe somewhere and move the hell away from this horribly corrupt country (fuck you, bush)

5. Invest and save the rest.


Five of my bad habits:

1. I curse like a MOFO!

2. my sweet tooth is more like a sweet fang

3. I chew on my fingers all the time. When I'm annoyed, anxious, sad, mad, thinking too much, etc.

4. i dream of exercising, but just can't seem to get my butt out there

5. i interrupt people when they're talking. it annoys even me.


Five places I have lived:

1. milwaukee, wi

2. scranton, pa

3. tecumseh, mi

4. ann arbor, mi

5. chicago, il

there's more, but it says only 5.


Five jobs I’ve had:

1. Games by James. when we were bored, we would put up the dart board and sometimes actually hit the board. i was 16 and handling money.

2. the limited. as in snooty yuppie clothing. i started in 1991 and they were for the older crowd, like 30s, and they sold catsuits.

3. zingermann's in ann arbor. we need one here in chicago. BAD.

4. beverage manager for festival booths in detroit. i've worked the TasteFest and the Detroit Festival for the Arts. 18 hour days aren't that bad when you're 22.

5. crate and barrel. it's the only job where breaking glass is in your job description.


What I’d like to be doing in 25 years:

I’ll be holly crap 59!!! hopefully i'll be a doctor in some capacity. and hopefully that will have not ruined my marriage. i'd like to live in a house in the city, have a yard and a garage and a basement. i'll still have the friends i have now and maybe a few new ones. other than that, there's really nothing much i want.

I tag... anyone who wants to be introspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker