11 September 2007

from a NYFD responder

I also posted the same question on craigslist in new york city. this was one response i received in my email inbox

I lost 7 friends that day. I escaped myself. I am now on Singulair, Proventil & Advair for the rest of my life. I am a survivor & a volunteer on the pile. I made a website for my buddies that I knew died. 6 years later, the count is at 7. It was a sad day. Most of us responders are sick in some way shape or form. I haven't been able to update the website death count. It is still two. I made a crazy poem out of an existing poem that was going around the net. Please visit my site & pass it around so that my friends lives weren't in vain!
http://nyfd.org

Thanks in Advance,
Michael D

p.s. Them cocksuckers didn't ruin my whole life. I still hunt & fish. The we take pictures of the deer w/ turbans on! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker