14 February 2008

Bush's tax money, part 2

my real reason for the last post wasn't to vent (no, really), it was to ask the greater public what they plan to do with their extra $300-600 that the feds will be giving them.

i plan on putting mine in my ING account. screw you, bush. i don't need buy things to make you feel better about ruining our country. and i'm not going to.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

I'm going the route of all prosperous politicians, saying I'm donating it to charity and then blowing it on lines of crystalline tropane alkaloids insufflated off an exotic dancer's derrière.

Ah, screw it. I'm buying myself a new Thesaurus.

2:53 PM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger geekgrrl said...

i'm planning on buying a nintendo DS. but let's face it: they just came out with a new color that i'm absolutely gaga over, and i would have bought it with or without this 'stimulus' thing. i gotsta have my $tuff!

12:51 PM, February 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker